We are looking for an Estimator/Purchaser. The ideal candidate should be positive, professional, high energy, highly motivated, love working in a collaborative team environment.
Location: Sharon, Pennsylvania
Purpose:Accurately project costs of upcoming projects, bids and quotes to our Customers and/or Vendors.
Key Job Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- To provide Key information by costing the elements of each job for customer pricing
- Must have excellent interpersonal relationships and set the tone for quality company culture
- Develop pricing data sheets for entire catalogue product line, read and understand blueprints and construction drawings, analyze and compile data that may influence costs
- Work closely with Sales, Accounting, Project Management, Design, Manufacturing/Operations and Shop Leads to capture all manufacturing cost components
- Conduct post-job financial analyses to ensure all costs are tracked
- Manage purchasing and vendor relationships
- Develop detailed product component budgeting and ordering models
- Full charge purchasing and inventory management including managing the supply chain to assure quality and on time delivery of components
- Procuring component parts & raw material from the approved supply base using established contracts or templates provided to negotiate supply materials and parts for service and assembly
- Monitor daily material sheets
- Responsible for month end reports and inventory reconciliation
- A strong knowledge of construction
- Vertical and horizon manufacturing industry and manufacturing process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Time and budget management and basic accounting skills
- Must have Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project, and QuickBooks, Job Boss (ERP) is an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalence in manufacturing, design, math or science
- Over 5 years in Manufacturing, Construction, Quoting & Bidding along with management and non-authoritative leadership experience.
- Steel Fabrication, production environment is required.
- Have high energy and be a team player
- Pro-active and creative in identifying needs and solutions, and independently act on them
- Must be articulate, professional and presentable
- Ability to problem solve.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume and cover letter (include your salary requirements) to [email protected].