We are looking for Project Manager. The ideal candidate should be positive, professional, high energy, highly motivated, love working in a collaborative team environment.
Location: Calgary, Alberta or Sharon, Pennsylvania.
Purpose: To oversee and manage the execution of all post-sale components of Noise Solutions design, manufacturing and installation projects.
Key Job Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Knowledge of the energy industry, facilities and operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Internet and technology savvy including a thorough knowledge of Excel, Word, MS Project & Outlook
- Time & budget management and basic accounting skills strongly desirable
- Must be articulate and presentable
- High level of discipline, motivation and integrity
- Able to work with little supervision and day-to-day guidance
- Demonstrate organization skills through action plans tied to project and department goals
- Exhibit tenacity with a diplomatic approach to expedite projects while keeping stakeholders comfortable and aligned
- Ability to make quick, best-fit decisions that represent the interests of the client and Noise Solutions
Technical Skills Required:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in project management
- Project Management certification strongly desired
- 2-5 years in field construction experience is a must
- Experience in the service side of the Oil & Gas Industry
Please send your resume and cover letter (include your salary requirements) to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for your interest. Please note that strive to review every resume however we do not guarantee an interview.