- Guarantee that new facility meets Noise Control Regulations set forth by the Alberta Energy and Utilities Board (EUB) and The Sundre Petroleum Operators Group (SPOG).
- Ensure that Noise Control Equipment has no detrimental effect on the performance of client's machinery.
- Maintain noise attenuation while reworking ventilation system to suit requirements due to sour gas on site.
- Efficient installation to meet client's time restraints while overcoming any design, shipping and installation issues.
- Provide complete customer satisfaction.
- All Noise Control Regulations met, including those of the Energy and Utilities Board (EUB) and the Sundre Petroleum Operators Group (SPOG).
- Noise Control Equipment installed enables perfect working conditions for client's machinery, with long-term sustainability.
- All noise sources and frequencies attenuated and ventilation reworked to ensure compatibility with the sour gas on site.
- Client's schedule met with expertise and efficiency despite design and shipping obstacles.
- Complete customer satisfaction.